A non-governmental organization
CITIZENS AGAINST THE AGGRESSION (CITAGA)
Non-governmental organization CITIZENS AGAINST THE AGGRESSION (CITAGA) was established in response to the current critical situation where many citizens are exposed to all kinds of aggression.
Citizens are struggling with many blows, pressures, and bullying from authorities, public authorities, and unethical or economically dominant firms without being able to cope effectively with these aggressions.
Today, people are largely defenceless against aggressions. Man alone, without the help of others, is in today’s society only a small component that does not have a great chance to find help and effective support in solving its problem caused by the aggressive behaviour of others.
But the last person who wants to help people against the threats and against the negative effects of aggression of all kinds is the state, the authorities, or the public power. It is not surprising because public power itself is the agent of many kinds of aggression.
The individual in the middle of the jungle, in which the state authorities and the economically dominant corporations (operating often only through the financial and regulatory assistance of the state, or only by virtue of a dominant or even monopolistic position on the market) play a stronger role, can only fight against aggression very little.
Few find the courage to stand up to unlimited state power and the huge economic power of companies.
However, when more people join in the common interest, in this case, to defend against aggression, their chances of successful defence will grow rapidly.
This is why our CITIZENS AGAINST THE AGGRESSION (CITAGA) initiative has arisen.
The main objective of CITAGA is to help citizens in their efforts to cope with aggression.
CITAGA seeks to eliminate the existence and impact of a wide range of different types of aggression.
TYPES OF AGGRESSIONS against which the CITAGA initiative is addressed:
1) PHYSICAL AGGRESSION
- direct physical activity or threat of direct physical activity that causes or is likely to cause physical harm to human health and lives
2) NOISE AGGRESSION
3) CHEMICAL / EMISSION AGGRESSION
- discharges of emissions, pollutants or odours into the air such that these chemical or biological substances endanger or damage the human health or the private property of the population and / or cause any personal injury or other damage
4) AUTHORITIES AND STATE AGGRESSION
5) BUSINESS / ANTI-CONSUMER AGGRESSION
- Anti-consumer and unethical behaviour of companies towards customers
6) ECONOMIC AGGRESSION
- abuse of economic power and the dominant position of firms vis-à-vis the subjects disproportionately economically weaker
CITIZENS AGAINST THE AGGRESSION (CITAGA) is ready to face all possible types of aggression in the form of systematic case registration, media disclosure and confrontation of potential aggressors as well as responsible public authorities and relevant politicians with a requirement to address the problem including the systematic elimination of all types aggression.
You, who are not satisfied with the current situation and want to help in defending against the unpunished aggression, join us and help us to prevent these aggressions, with the long-term goal of completely eliminating these aggressions.
- We ask all those who agree to our goals and want to take part in the activities of our initiative to contact us at the following e-mail address: